Craft Beer Bus Tour
Saturday, April 11th from Noon - 10:00 pm
Table of Contents
Buy Tickets - Eventbrite $20 in advance and $25 day-of*
* You must redeem your ticket at one of the redemption locations beginning on Sat, April 4th 2020 (and including day of the event).
- East – Downtown, Midtown, and Blackstone
- Central – Benson and Central Omaha
- West – West Omaha
- Southwest – SW Omaha, La Vista, and Papillion
Connector Route (connects all four routes together)
- East Route Connection – Vis Major
- Central Route Connection – Casual Pint
- Southwest Route Connection – Liquid Sunshine Taproom (Alamo Drafthouse) in La Vista
- West Route Connection – Thunderhead Taproom
Track the Buses!
New for 2020: Track the location of all buses in real-time!
Track the bus online.
Or download the app:
For App: "Menu > Change Transit Agency > Omaha Beer Week"
- Backlot Taphouse
- Beercade 2
- Beyond Golf
- Brickway Brewery & Distillery
- Casual Pint
- Corner Tap
- Crescent Moon (Beer Corner USA)
- Down Under
- Farnam House Brewing
- Granite City Brewery
- Heights Draft Room
- Infusion Brewing - Downtown
- Jake's Cigars & Spirits
- Juke's Ale Works
- Kros Strain Brewing
- Krug Park
- Liquid Sunshine Taproom - La Vista
- Local Beer, Patio & Kitchen - Millard
- Local Beer, Patio & Kitchen - Village Pointe
- Lucky Bucket Brewing
- Market Grille (Hy-Vee) - 90th & Center
- Market Grille (Hy-Vee) - Papillion
- Nebraska Brewing - La Vista
- Nifty Bar
- Omaha Tap House
- Pint Nine Brewing
- Rathskeller Bier Haus
- Scriptown Brewing
- Smitty's Garage
- St Andrew's Pub
- Thunderhead Taproom - Downtown
- Thunderhead Taproom - West
- Twisted Vine
- Upstream Brewing
- Vis Major Brewing
- Zipline Brewing - Downtown
Q: How does the bus tour work?
A: There are several buses running continuously on each route the entire time of the tour. Buses should arrive every 15-30 minutes at each location. But, this is dependent on factors such as traffic, weather, and other unforeseen situations. Please be patient, as occasionally buses are delayed because of unplanned circumstances.
Q: The buses will only stop for 5 minutes to unload and load passengers.
A: We ask the riders to be patient and enjoy the day. The tour is meant to be a relaxing and safe way to visit our member businesses.
Q: Can I pick up wristbands for my friends and family with their tickets?
Q: Can I redeem my ticket for a wristband on the day of the event?
Q: Are there ID requirements and an age limit for this event?
A: Yes. All participants must be 21 years of age or older on the day of the event, and have a valid, unexpired ID. IDs will be checked at all participating Omaha Beer Week member locations before being served.
Q: What are my transportation options after the event?
A: The buses used for this event are not responsible for returning you to your starting point after the tour ends. Please plan accordingly to ensure an enjoyable experience. For example, if you are not able to get back to your starting point, we suggest using a rideshare (e.g., Lyft or Uber) to get you home.
Q: What is not allowed on the bus?
A: Opened beer/alcoholic drinks are NOT allowed on the bus.
Q: What is allowed on the bus?
A: Food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed on the bus. Unopened beer/alcoholic drinks are allowed onto the bus, but they cannot be opened at any time while on the bus.
Q: What should I expect at the end of event?
A: Bus service will end promptly at 10:00 pm
Q: Please plan enough travel time to arrive at your final location before 10:00 pm
A: Omaha Beer Week buses are not responsible for returning you to your starting point. Please plan accordingly to ensure an enjoyable experience. Thank you!